TFS 2018 update 1 is available. So is the TFS Aggregator
Update: TFS Update 2 is out as well and Aggregator 2.4.0 supports it too.
Brian Harry just announced the Release to Web of Team Foundation Server 2018 update 1. With mostly bug fixes and a few very small functional features. Luckily it shipped with no breaking changes in the server object model, so we were able to quickly ship a compatible version of the TFS Aggregator.
We had updated our solution structure and build process to make it easier to support multiple TFS versions. The TFS Aggregator solution now supports the following TFS versions:
- Team Foundation Server 2013 update 5
- Team Foundation Server 2015
- Team Foundation Server 2015 update 1
- Team Foundation Server 2015 update 2
- Team Foundation Server 2015 update 3
- Team Foundation Server 2017 and update 1
- Team Foundation Server 2017 update 2 and update 3
- Team Foundation Server 2018 and update 1 and update 2
All from a single solution. To support this we've upgraded to Visual Studio 2017 15.5. Its support for
packageReferences in the project files allows us to dynamically switch between Nuget packages and to switch between different versions of the same NuGet packages. This greatly simplifies building a single codebase against a large number of dependent package versions.
You can find version 2.4 of the TFS Aggregator on the GitHub releases page.